Travel Tips : Board your bicycle on the airplane in Thailand
Bangkok Airways offers privilege to passenger taking bicycle to travel with on all our operated flights at no cost with terms and conditions as follows:
- The offer is available on all Bangkok Airways flights (except flights operated by ATR).
- Limited for one bicycle per one passenger and only for leisure travel purpose only, not for commercial purpose.
- For any additional bicycle, normal bicycle charge will be applied.
- At least advanced reservation of 24 hours prior to departure time is required.
- Bicycle must be collapsible, tires deflated and/or suitably packed with the dimension not exceeding 145x160x110 cm.
- Initial baggage allowance will not be counted in this privilege.
- This privilege only apply to passenger traveling with bicycle as checked baggage.
For more detail please contact Call Center 1771, any Bangkok Airways Ticketing Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Actually other airlines are now also offering this service