Bangkok Airways offers privilege to passenger taking bicycle to travel with on all our operated flights at no cost with terms and conditions as follows:
- The offer is available on all Bangkok Airways flights (except flights operated by ATR).
- Limited for one bicycle per one passenger and only for leisure travel purpose only, not for commercial purpose.
- For any additional bicycle, normal bicycle charge will be applied.
- At least advanced reservation of 24 hours prior to departure time is required.
- Bicycle must be collapsible, tires deflated and/or suitably packed with the dimension not exceeding 145x160x110 cm.
- Initial baggage allowance will not be counted in this privilege.
- This privilege only apply to passenger traveling with bicycle as checked baggage.
For more detail please contact Call Center 1771, any Bangkok Airways Ticketing Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Actually other airlines are now also offering this service