Six Travel Tips for North Thailand
- There is more as Chiang Mai in North Thailand is not only Chiang Mai, have a look at Lampang, Doi Mae Salong, Nan, Phayao and Chiang Khong.
- Travel animal friendly and do not visit Elephants shows or anything that abuses animals (or people like). Personally I think that also means do not visit ZOO's.
- Enjoy the simple things in life and watch sunset at a lake, like at Phayao lake. Get lost in the small streets of the old city of Chiang Mai.
- Jungle and National Parks make a trekking in the mountains of Chiang Dao.
- Travel at the best time of the day and wake-up before sunrise and enjoy the fresh air.
- Make a bicycle tour in Chiang Rai.