|Chaotic street life in Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
- Wake-up early and start exploring the city. Walk (or bicycle) in the small streets, see some fresh markets. Although there are many markets 2 of them you should not be missing : Central Market and Russian Market.
- Pay respect to the Khmer Rough history of Cambodia and visit the Killing Fields and Tuol Seng Memorial
- Walk along the Riverside. In the begin of the evening go to the riverside boulevard and walk along the Tongle Sap river to watch Cambodian people enjoying the evening.
- Visit the National Museum, although it is in a bit deteriorating state of maintenance it houses very beautiful ancient Khmer art.
- Just sit and relax at the park around Wat Phnom, especially in the weekend when Cambodian families come here to eat & drink together.
- Enjoy the good Western food and cheap wine.