Travel Tips : Six Travel Tips for Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Explore the city and wake-up early and walk (or bicycle) in the small streets, see some fresh markets. Although there are many markets 2 of them you should not be missing : "Central Market" and "Russian Market".
- Pay respect to the Khmer Rough history of Cambodia and visit the "Killing fields" and "Tuol Seng".
- In the begin of the evening go to the riverside boulevard and walk along the Tongle Sap river to watch Cambodian people enjoying the evening.
- Visit the National Museum, although it is in a bit deteriorating state of maintenance it houses very beautiful ancient Khmer art.
- Just sit and relax at the park around Wat Phnom, especially in the weekend when Cambodian families come here to eat & drink together.
- Enjoy the good Western food and cheap wine.