Travel Tips : How to book your flight ticket online with Thai Lion Air?
Airlines like Thai Lion Air are good and reliable airlines to fly with and making an online booking yourself might be cheaper as via a agent. But .... be careful, most airlines have a habit of trying to sell you a bit more as only the cheap ticket.
So at 9 April 2015 I made a test booking online with Thai Lion Air and noted what they are trying to sell you while you are booking your cheap flight. Mind you, that can change in the future. For Thai Lion Air I started HERE but just follow me step-by-step.
1. Choose Return / One-way
2. Choose From / To place
3. Choose Date Departure / Return
4. Choose Number of Adults / Children / Infants
5. Choose Currency (Thai baht or Singapore dollar)
6. Hit "Search"
Second Step (flights)
1. Choose your Departure Flight
2. Choose your Returning Flight
3. Choose Yes / No for Travel Insurance (default = Yes)
4. Hit "Continue"
Third Step (Passenger details)
Here you can also choose to login as existing customer
1. Fill out passenger Title, First name, Last name, Date of Birth, Nationality
2. Hit "Continue"
Fourth Step (Add-on's)
Standard you have 15kg luggage
1. Choose the amount of extra luggage KG's you want for departing flight
1. Choose the amount of extra luggage KG's you want for returning flight
3. Hit "Continue"
Fifth Step (Payment & Confirmation)
1. Choose payment methode Direct Debit / Counter Payment / ATM / Credit Card
2. Fill in the Information for the chosen payment methode
3. Fill in the Billing Information (First Name, Last Name, Address, City, Email, Mobile)
4. Click the box for agreement with the Rules & Regulations
5. Hit "Continue"
Last step (Confirm Booking details)
1. Hit "Continue to Book"