Travel Tips : My 22 favourite luxury hotels in Thailand
Here a list of my recommendation of the ever-growing selection of boutique hotels, luxury hotel hideaways and romantic retreats at stunning locations in Thailand. So here is my selection of 22 of my favourite hotels in Thailand where I have stayed while traveling in the tropical holiday destination Thailand. Some of the places are stunning & luxurious resorts while others are just very unique or at a stunning location. But none of the hotels are over the top as of price. Do you think I missed one? Share your favourite Thai hotel with me and I will try to cover it soon.
The star rating is my personal rating based of facilities, room comfort & quality, staff service and their location.
1. Bangkok along the Chao Phraya - Navalai Resort ****
Navalai Resort. Great location because it is within walking distance from an Express-boat pier, so it is easy to explore Bangkok. And it is within walking distance of outskirts of the famous Chinatown & Khao San road. And as being a smaller hotel it has more personal charm and good value for money. Be advised that not all rooms have river view.
2. Bangkok Sukhumvit road - Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit *****
3. Bang Saray - Sea, Sand & Sun Resort *****
4. Chiang Rai - Le Patta Hotel ***+
5. Chiang Rai - Rai Seang Arun Resort ****
6. Chiang Rai - Lanjia Lodge ***
7. Hua Hin - Wora Bura Resort *****
8. Kanchanaburi - River Kwai Jungle Rafts ***+
9. Kanchanaburi - Royal River Kwai Resort ****
10. Koh Kuud - Sunshine Resort ***+
11. Koh Samui - The Tongsai Bay Resort *****
12. Khon Kaen - Wishing Tree Resort ****
13. Krabi - Tub Kaek Sunset Beach Resort *****
14. Mae Salong - Baan See See Mountain View Hotel ***
15. Nan - Nan Seasons Boutique Resort ****
16. Nan - Pukha Nanfa Hotel ****
17. Nan - Nirvanan House ****
18. Pua (Nan) - C View Home ****
19. Pattaya - Amari Ocean Tower *****
Update from Amari Ocean Tower : As part of the continuous efforts to enhance your experience at Amari Pattaya, the hotel will be embarking on an exciting refurbishment programme from April 2017 to December 2018. Upon completion, you can look forward to a brand-new all-suite wing, transformed lobby, public areas, Kids Club and free-form swimming pool. The hotel will also introduce an innovative Asian street food inspired all-day dining concept, the Amaya Food Gallery. Please rest assured that the swimming pool, Essence and Mantra restaurants will remain open.
20. Pattaya - Thai Garden Resort ****
21. Pattaya Naklua - Cape Dara Resort *****
22. Sukhothai - Sukhothai Heritage Resort *****