Staying at Non Na Pua - นอนนา ปัว in Pua
|Verandah of Non Na Pua - นอนนา ปัว|
Non Na Pua - นอนนา ปัว, is a 36 sqm private bungalow between the enchanting rice fields of the Tai Lue villages Ban Ket and Ban Hia, just 300m walk from the famous Wat Phuket. “Non Na” in Thai means “Sleeping / relaxing between the rice fields”, where guests can relax in comfort and enjoy the view over the rice fields and the mountains of Doi Phu Kha National Park. The bungalow was created & designed to blend harmoniously with the local life to reflect the pride & heritage of Pua. Just a short walk distance from the village Ban Ket and Ban Hia, the bungalow offers the opportunity to experience the local way of slow life in Pua or to explore the northern part of Nan province in North Thailand. Non Na Pua has private bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, private 14 sqm verandah and offers free bicycles.
Information of Non Na Pua - นอนนา ปัว
- Located between the rice fields of Ban Hia, near the Wat Phuket in Pua
- Facebook : Non Na Pua - นอนนา ปัว
- Website : Non Na Pua - นอนนา ปัว
- Parking : Yes (on-site)
- Room rate : 900 - 1.600 Thai baht incl. breakfast (for 2 persons)
- Number of rooms : 1 bungalow (max. 3 adults)
- Booking : Call Non Na Pua at +66(0)126.96.36.1990 or send a message via Facebook Messenger or Line Messenger. Or send an email to Booking@NonNaPua
- The best way to book Non Na Pua is directly, because they will offer you better cancelation & amendement options, but you can also book Non Na Pua via BOOKING.COM, AGODA or Airbnb.
|View of Non Na Pua - นอนนา ปัว|
|Room at Non Na Pua - นอนนา ปัว in Pua, North Thailand|
|Sitting area at Non Na Pua - นอนนา ปัว|
|King size bed at Non Na Pua - นอนนา ปัว in Pua, North Thailand|