Until a few years ago Ban Kew Muang, in Santisuk district, was just a little mountain village along route 1169 from Nan to Bo Klua. Until someone openend a coffee shop and later of course more people openend a coffee shop and also a homestay. And now the little village is a tourist destination.
What to do in Ban Kew Muang?The village Ban Kew Muang is a small village on a mountain ridge along route 1169 and offer not much more as a stunning view over the mountains of Doi Phu Kha. For information about other places in Nan province click on their name below here.
How to get to Ban Kew Muang?By public transport you can take the Blue Songtheauw truck from Nan bus station to Santisuk and get out at Ban Kew Muang.
Accommodation + Food & Beverages in Ban Kew Muang
Price category taking in account the high-season prices :
- 360 degrees Kew Muang Cafe & Camping + Bungalow
- Coffee By XXXX (coming from Nan about 2 km before Ban Kew Muang)
- Kew Muang Mountain High Camp
- Kew Muang Hill Cafe & Restaurant
- Mon Kew Muang Cafe & Restaurant
- Nan Native Cafe & Restaurant by First Chef
- Nan Lay Lay Camp (coming from Nan about 2 km before Ban Kew Muang)
- The View Kew Muang Cafe & Homestay
- Sense Mountain View Camp (about 850m from route 1169)