- Wake-up early and start exploring the city. Walk (or bicycle) in the small streets, see some fresh markets. Although there are many markets 2 of them you should not be missing : Central Market and Russian Market.
- Pay respect to the Khmer Rough history of Cambodia and visit the Killing Fields and Tuol Seng Memorial
- Walk along the Riverside. In the begin of the evening go to the riverside boulevard and walk along the Tongle Sap river to watch Cambodian people enjoying the evening.
- Visit the National Museum, although it is in a bit deteriorating state of maintenance it houses very beautiful ancient Khmer art.
- Just sit and relax at the park around Wat Phnom, especially in the weekend when Cambodian families come here to eat & drink together.
- Enjoy the good Western food and cheap wine.
One night in Bangkok and the world is your oyster
The journey of Traveling 2 Thailand did begin with One Night in Bangkok in 1985 and since 2009 it became a personal non-commercial travel blog as inspiration for traveling & motorbike riding in Thailand. Made just for the sheer love of traveling and sharing experience about traveling in South-East Asia. To travel beyond the beaten track & highlights. Enjoy!