Rai Ton Rak Organic Farm did open in 2017 but came to full use in 2018 with an organic strawberry farm in the cool season and an organic rice farm in the raining season. But it is not only a farm, it is also a boutique homestay, restaurant and coffee shop. There is a a open-air restaurant with private sala's between the teak trees and the farm land. They serve Thai & Western food and drinks for lunch and dinner. As boutique homestay they have currently 2 teak wooden rooms between the teak trees and 1 small house overlooking the organic farm. But they are expanding with 1 more teak wooden bungalow to come soon. A great place to sit & relax while enjoying your food or drink. Be aware that Rai Ton Rak Organic Farm is a bit on the outskirts of Pua town, about 500m from the main road. For more information about Nan province see Destination Travel Guide Nan.
Information of Rai Ton Rak Organic Farm
- Located about 2km south of Pua town (500m from route 101)
- Facebook : Rai Ton Rak Organic Farm
- Room rate : 2.500 Thai baht (2 persons) or 3.500 Thai baht (4 persons) with breakfast
- Number of rooms : 4
- Restaurant & Coffee Shop
- Kitchen : Thai & Western food for Lunch & Dinner
- Opening hours : 8:00 - 20:00
Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment.