Baan Suan Hin Hin opened its doors in 2018 and is located right between the rice fields of Pua. It is a combination of homestay with a 3-floor bungalow and luxury camping. The latter is great after the raining season and in the cool season. Baan Suan Hin Hin is not near town so the rooms and camping are offered included with breakfast and dinner.
Information of Baan Suan Hin Hin
- Between the rice fields of Pua, about 1km from Pua town
- Facebook : Baan Suan Hin Hin
- Room rate : 1.300 - 1.800 Thai baht per night per person
- Number rooms : 2 at 1.800 Thai baht per room incl. breakfast and dinner (max. 2 persons)
- Clamping : 2 at 1.300 Thai baht per tent incl. breakfast and dinner (max. 2 persons)
Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment.