Baan Suan Khun Ja Resort & Camping did open its doors in 2018 and is located on a small hill along the rice fields of Chiang Klang. A great place to enjoy outdoor life in Nan province and that is why there is no Wifi. Baan Suan Khun Ja Resort & Camping offers a huge garden and BBQ for a groups diner. For more information about Nan province see Destination Travel Guide Nan.
Information of Baan Suan Khun Ja Resort & Camping
- About 1 km east of Chiang Klang
- Facebook : Baan Suan Khun Ja (บ้านสวนคุณย่า)
- Parking : Private parking on site
- Number of rooms : 3 + camping
- Booking : Contact via Facebook, Line or telephone (see Facebook page)
- Room rate :
- Main House (max. 6 persons) 3.500 Thai baht incl. breakfast
- Small Cottage (max. 2 persons) 1.000 Thai baht incl. breakfast
- Big Cottage (max. 4 persons) 2.000 Thai baht incl. breakfast
- Tent (2 - 4 persons) 200 Thai baht per person incl. breakfast
Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment.