The best Thai Visa Advice

Thai Visa Advice on Facebook

For living or traveling in Thailand you will need a permit to enter & stay in Thailand. And there are many rules & regulations to get that permission. One of the ways is getting a Visa at a Thai consulate or Thai embassy. Another way is getting an Extension of Stay at your local Immigration Office. And many people have questions about that and also many people think they know all about it. But luckily there is an Facebook group called Thai Visa Advice where a group of moderators & admin's keep order and give straightforward answers to questions. No it has nothing to do with that other website with a similar name. It is an independent group of volunteers that just want to help tourists & expats in Thailand. I think this Facebook group has the best & most up-to-date information about anything in relation to visa's for Thailand and permits to stay in Thailand. Highly recommended!


One night in Bangkok and the world is your oyster

The journey of Traveling 2 Thailand did begin with One Night in Bangkok in 1985 and since 2009 it became a personal non-commercial travel blog as inspiration for traveling & motorbike riding in Thailand. Made just for the sheer love of traveling and sharing experience about traveling in South-East Asia. To travel beyond the beaten track & highlights. Enjoy!