In Nan province there are a few museums & art galleries, most of course in Nan town. My personal favourite museum is Nan Christian School Museum in an old school building, and my personal favourite art gallery is Nan Riverside Art Spaces (formerly known as Nan Art Gallery).
HOME - INTRODUCTION - GETTING THERE - GETTING AROUND - ACCOMMODATION - FOOD & BEVERAGES - TOURIST INFORMATION - MOTORBIKE RENTAL SHOPS - WEATHER
In Nan town you will find :
- Nan National Museum
- Phukha Silverware & hill-tribes
- Identity of Nan Museum
- Nan Noble House
- Nan Christian School Museum (Nan Rangsri Kasem Museum)
Upcountry you will find :
- Military Museum & Memorial near Thung Chang
- Ancient Kiln Museum in Bo Suak
- Bicycle Museum in Wiang Sa
- Wat Sri Mongkol Museum at Ban Kong
- Nan Riverside Art Space along route 101
- Military Museum & Remains of Communist Battle Field at Huai Kon
For information about other places in Nan province click on their name below here.