In August 2019 I made a small motorbike trip to Manipruek and I had breakfast at Phu Vae View Home in one of the Manipruek villages. Stunning location, friendly English speaking owner and most of all a good hot choco served with Thai omelet on rice. And that all in the early morning. So if you are going to Manipruek I would highly recommend to make a stop here.
Phu Vae View Home is not only a coffee shop but also a homestay and camping ground. It must a great location to wake-up and see sunrise over the mountains. But when staying here please respect the village rules : No parties, no loud noise after 21:00, take all the garbage you create with you. For more information about Nan province see Destination Travel Guide Nan.
Information of Phu Vae View Home
- At Manipruek in the mountains of Doi Phu Kha
- Facebook : Phu Vae View Home
- Serving : Hot & Cold drinks and simple Thai food
- Homestay :
- 1 bungalow with private bathroom 990 ฿ for 2 persons incl. breakfast
- 1 Bamboo room with shared bathroom 700 ฿ for 2 persons incl. breakfast
- Tent 500 ฿ for 2 persons incl. breakfast
- Camping ground 150 ฿ for 1 tent
|Preparing hot choco at Phu Vae View Home in Manipruek|
|My hot choco at Phu Vae View Home in Manipruek|
|Bungalow with private bathroom at Phu Vae View Home in Manipruek|
|Camping ground at Phu Vae View Home in Manipruek|
|Bamboo bungalow at Phu Vae View Home in Manipruek|
|Tent at Phu Vae View Home in Manipruek|
Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment.