Getting around in Nan town
- Just walk, Nan town is small
- By Bicycle, as most Hotels & Guesthouses have bicycles, for rent or free of charge
- By Samlor, the tricycle taxi's, can be found at the Morning Market or at the Wat Phumin
- By Motorcycle, some Hotels & Guesthouses have motorbikes / scooters for rent. For more information see Motorbike Rental Shops
- By Song-Theauws, the red one's are for in Nan town
- NOT by Tuk Tuk as there are luckily no Tuk Tuk's in Nan town
- By Motorbike-taxi, but only from some limited places like the airport, bus station or market
- By Taxi, but very limited and mostly only from the airport.
HOME - INTRODUCTION - GETTING THERE - ACCOMMODATION - FOOD & BEVERAGES - TOURIST INFORMATION - MOTORBIKE RENTAL SHOPS - WEATHER
Getting around in Nan province
- By Local Bus, mini-van's go north to Thung Chang, the Blue Bus goes south to Wiang Sa and the yellow bus goes to Mae Charim.
- By Inter-regional Bus that can also be used to go other places in Nan province
- By Taxi, but only from the Airport or Bus Station
- By Mini-Van to Huai Kon Thai-Lao International border-crossing or Den Chai
- By Song-Theauws, the blue one's are for going to other places within Nan province
For information about other places in Nan province click on their name below here.
Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment.