Until a few years ago Ban Kew Muang, in Santisuk district, was just a little mountain village along route 1169 from Nan town to Bo Klua. Until someone openend a coffee shop and later of course more people openend a coffee shop and also a homestay. And now the little village is a still growing tourist destination.
What to do in Ban Kew Muang?The village Ban Kew Muang is a small village on a mountain ridge along route 1169 and offer not much more as a stunning view over the mountains of Doi Phu Kha. For information about other places in Nan province click on their name below here.
How to get to Ban Kew Muang?
- By public transport you can take the Blue Songtheauw truck from Nan bus station to Santisuk and get out at Ban Kew Muang.
- By private car or motorbike exit Nan town via route 1169 and keep on following that route until you are at Ban Kew Muang.
Accommodation + Food & Beverages in Ban Kew Muang
Price category taking in account the high-season prices :
- 360 degrees Kew Muang Cafe & Camping + Bungalow
- Baan Suan Kew Muang Cafe & Homestay ฿
- Coffee By XXXX
- Kew Muang Mountain High Camp
- Kew Muang Hill Cafe & Restaurant 👍
- Mon Kew Muang Cafe & Restaurant
- Nan Native Cafe & Restaurant by First Chef
- Nan Lay Lay Camp
- The View Kew Muang Cafe & Homestay
- Sense Mountain View Camp